Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Is Pro Duo Magicgate Just Bought A Memory Stick Pro Duo For PSP... MagicGate Support: Unknown?

Just bought a Memory Stick Pro Duo for PSP... MagicGate support: unknown? - what is pro duo magicgate

PSP says MagicGate Memory Stick support, is unknown. I felt that my staff can be wrong (from Hong Kong sent via eBay), but the PSP does not confirm the capacity of 4 GB. What is wrong with Non Stick MagicGate? I want something? Should I re-seller? Thank you for all the information. The answer to most of the information is BA!
- Phat PSP 3.90 M33-3 Custom Firmware

2 comments:

FishEye said...

It is certainly wrong, because his team does not recognize Sony, they have MagicGate. These fakes are cheap different ways of working. I also have a 4.01 PSP M33 are fully managed and the actual memory address device compared to slow down. I also realized that after that the format of the PSP to the stick wrong, "said," it can store 4 GB, but I am beginning to EPM exposure ISOS can hold about 2GB and then lack of space. The sticks are fake also very problematic for me as often corrupted data on it. I have tried fakecard "to compare them more stable and run faster, but not yet on the actual memory address of Sony.

You get what you pay for. I'm going to buy a genuine MagicGate Memory Store. Waste of money on eBay.

bj0123 said...

Im pretty sure that the settings and format the memory, proceed as long as I have nothing in it.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Hammock peeler carpet. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator